1992 Starlet GT Turbo Breaking

Breaking My starlet after many troubles...I have nearly the whole standard car available at the moment (Mk1 EP82) and a few after market parts. Really need it gone asap so will consider any offers. Best way to contact me for swift response is on 07975642449.

Some of the more interesting parts that i remember at the moment:

Cusco lower arm bar £45

TRD oil cap (a bit scratched) £15

HKS Mushroom filter £40

Tatty Intercooler core £50

Inlet mani painted silver £50

Green front strut brace £25

also have bumpers despite picture

I will add more items as i find/remember them.

Items can be posted anywhere within the uk at buyers cost but cash on collection is prefered. Im located near yeovil on the dorset/somerset border.

2mmzs4y.jpg

Edited by F4kus

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. rightfully won the wepr power up kit on ebay. He then wouldn't accept payment from me saying he had no internet. Poor dishonest seller and will report to ebay

Edited by Ollieh17

I told you the problems I was having with my internet, ebay and paypal and still to this day cant accept any funds because the paypal account linked to the ebay account doesn't exist! I can understand your frustration and that of the other people who won auctions but had to cancel their payment but there is nothing I can do and ebay are as good as useless. As I told you via text message I was happy for you to cancel your original payment and sort it out outside of ebay (like a couple or sensible people did) but you did not pursue it, so I have listed the item here instead. Im not a scammer or a thief and dont appreciate your above post. If you still have any issues contact me directly instead of hijacking this thread.
Kris

I have text you loads of times with no replies? You have just ignored any text ive sent. You said you'd send me the correct paypal and never did? If we sort this and receive the item i am happy to remove my post. Otherwise I can upload the text conversation to show i am NOT being unreasonable and i am one of those 'sensible people'

If I dont receive the item for the price I won it for I will be reporting it to ebay, be good to get anyone else in the same situation to do the same if he doesn't come through. Be easy enough to send everyone the correct paypal for purchase

It's pending so I'll cancel it. Not bothered that much as I didn't pay a lot I'm more bothered about the general piss take. If here was a problem with paypal etc then a quick message would've been suffice. Clearly the stuff didn't sell for what he wanted and he never put a reserve on and he's trying his luck on here now.

I've contacted ebay and they have said give him a week to resolve anything. If he doesn't send the item then ebay will freeze his funds and cancel all items he has advertised with no refund. Had a few reports on him.

Yeah I won that green front strut brace ages ago on eBay yet you've posted this up yesterday claiming it's still for sale above eh? Internet seems to be working ok now buddy? LOL!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!

Send me a PM if you still want it and I'll get it posted tomorrow!

If I dont receive the item for the price I won it for I will be reporting it to ebay, be good to get anyone else in the same situation to do the same if he doesn't come through. Be easy enough to send everyone the correct paypal for purchase

If you still want it get in touch on here, we'll sort paypal etc.

Edited by F4kus