What could be wrong?

Low boost foot to the floor and the car is hardly moving seems to get better after half hour of driving i have changed the cam belt cover and the hard pipe that runs under the front of it is very loose don't know if i have snapped it could this be the problem help please...

I was thinking boost leak comes and goes though was fine on my way to work this morning fitted that cover so must be something i have moved in the process i'l have a better look now could it be that thin pipe that runs over the timing belt and under the front il try and get a pic of the one i mean shortly i will get a boost gauge as soon as i get the new actuator fitted know what you mean though.

Ok thanks for that buddy i'm having it all set up at tuning developments at the end of the month so will be another add on sale for Mike.

Cheers

Install it yourself! 10 minutes tops. It's super easy bud!

Guys I'm a bit lost, have a glanza 96 with large front mount, decat with straight through all the way, ct9 hybrid turbo and a baileys blow off valve and boost bypassed so always on high.. When I put my foot to half throttle it boosts to 0.5 but if I try any more is starts like jumping and restricts itself any ideas?? Teddy

Guys I'm a bit lost, have a glanza 96 with large front mount, decat with straight through all the way, ct9 hybrid turbo and a baileys blow off valve and boost bypassed so always on high.. When I put my foot to half throttle it boosts to 0.5 but if I try any more is starts like jumping and restricts itself any ideas?? Teddy

Edited by Zeldoz