if you was to use the YRV vvti head I would imagine it will be different flanges for exhaust manifold and intake manifoldso no,

but if you was to swap the head for a starlet turbo head then all mods would be bolt on yes

quick google search and I found a few pics that may help, if you look closely at pic 1 you can see a 4efte block, pic 3 shows the different head and you can make out bolt holes are different on the flanges

536099_423853740968662_57199702_n_zpsb9b

540037_423853837635319_1743801772_n_zps9

380277_423853900968646_195704288_n_zpsfe

Edited by russ78

The k3vet has nothing in common with the 4efte, apart from the fact it a 1.3 and turbocharged. I mean the bore and stroke of the engine isnt anywhere near the same. Its got a chain aswell not a belt. So i doubt very much the head off that will fit a 4efte.

The kv3vet is more or less the 1.3 2szfe which is found

in first gen yaris with a turbo slaped on it. So it should be a straight forward bolt in into a yaris.

The k3vet has nothing in common with the 4efte, apart from the fact it a 1.3 and turbocharged. I mean the bore and stroke of the engine isnt anywhere near the same. Its got a chain aswell not a belt. So i doubt very much the head off that will fit a 4efte.

The kv3vet is more or less the 1.3 2szfe which is found

in first gen yaris with a turbo slaped on it. So it should be a straight forward bolt in into a yaris.

and in the starlet?