Is this Td04 any good ?help please

ive been looking to convert my track starlet to a td04 but want to keep the price as sensible as possible ive seen this TD04 kit off of ebay from japan but am unsure if it will just bolt straight on or what else i will need to get it to fit. any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turbo-SUBARU-WRX-Forester-TD04L-19T-6-280HP-Directly-Bolt-On-w-Install-Kit-/110862925051?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cff1fcfb#ht_1072wt_721

thanks connor

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Kinugawa products are reasonable quality? Certainly wouldn't pay that for just a turbo though!

correct they get a lot of good feedback according to the net. Most people say they are the better of the Chinese stuff not amazing but not entirely shite

I rebuild turbos for a living and I've seen a lot of kinguawa stuff used and even built three hybrid spec turbos using kinguawa parts and they are all boosting perfectly. They are typical Chinese shit like the normal stuff.

Still would rather run a genuine TD04 though can pick them up for £30ish off a Subaru forum.