PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing to remember is with that top mount your not going to get flow as your bonnet doesn't have the scoop, don't sell up man save up slowly do it how you want it and if it's a glanza you want in the end you'll get a LOT more when this is a complete running sleeper to fuck shit up.

Good progress man, surprised how quickly you had it running, I was with Zeldoz the day he removed the loom, next thing I see you'd got it running!

Keep at it bro!

Only thing to remember is with that top mount your not going to get flow as your bonnet doesn't have the scoop, don't sell up man save up slowly do it how you want it and if it's a glanza you want in the end you'll get a LOT more when this is a complete running sleeper to fuck shit up.

Good progress man, surprised how quickly you had it running, I was with Zeldoz the day he removed the loom, next thing I see you'd got it running!

Keep at it bro!

. I know a top mount is not going to be any good but it's just to take it to garage to have exhaust welded and then I have a intercooler on my old pajero which is pretty big for a top mount and has a fan on it so might try and fit that by my radiator , i know it didn't take long I just want to get it finished and then I will love it and not want to sell it, it's just diss heartening looking at it everyday just sitting there haha , it will get there and il be boosting to japfest then lol , thanks for the motivation tho buddy :)