White Glanza drivers door, OEM 96-97 steering wheel, Climate control and all related gubbins, 96-97 grille.

As per title.

Wind fucked my door a day or so before christmas… MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS.

I hate aftermarket tarty/chavvy steering wheels.

I want to convert my shitty knobs to climate control.

My cars got a air filter in place of the grille…? (why!?)

With love, Tobz. x

Toby, i believe (95% sure) the fugly Carat has climate control, it has little slidy buttons and electric connectors on the back. I'll throw a pic up later, but what else do you need to go with it ?

The dash loom will be different to a V

Without seeing it I couldn't say what else is needed.

I had intentions of getting the plugs from a dash loom and trying to put it on its own supply if atall possible

Theres not a lot of terminals on that fascia leading me to believe perhaps it could be fairly simple

Edited by TurboTobz

Yeah can do im guessing im looking for a motor/solenoid to control the fanny flaps and possibly a temp sensor but im not too sure on that and some wire plugs

On another note I just closed my door and the cunting window smashed. Wtffff im bollocksed

Right Tobyz, removing an EP91 dash is made much easier if you have a 3 foot crowbar, a rope and a Legacy wagon with a towbar :D

So this is the dash wiring loom, as you can see the orange and clear plugs which connect to the climate control switches go into the main loom and trying to trace where they went was like trying to understand the meaning of life. So ive chopped them off.

20140119_153718_zps5e7zksip.jpg

This is the heater loom which i have removed for you, it has many boxes and sensors and shit.

20140119_155020_zpsgjwzuiv0.jpg

20140119_192300_zpscutzant_edit_13901596

I reckon this will plug into your existing dash loom. You might already have the plugs for the CC switches taped up to the loom.