Meister r. Help , info , set up

So this prob been spoke about plenty times what's the best way to set meisters?

How much damper should I have for daily road use?

Any info and tips on how to get the most out of these will be brilliant a little tutorial maybe of someone knows where it is send a link anything

Thanks guys 👍

Best thing to do is get the car corner weighted, then have a full geo setup with -1 camber :)

Adjusting the dampness is down to how you want it to ride, I guess on the road have it on softest or just a few clicks from soft.

Best thing to do is get the car corner weighted, then have a full geo setup with -1 camber :)

Adjusting the dampness is down to how you want it to ride, I guess on the road have it on softest or just a few clicks from soft.

Why do you recommend a camber of -1 ? Doesn't that fuck the tyres up ? I Hurd having camber makes you go through tyres like no tomorrow

Why do you recommend a camber of -1 ? Doesn't that fuck the tyres up ? I Hurd having camber makes you go through tyres like no tomorrow

Its the ideal amount between lateral grip and longutudinal grip in mechanical terms. It does wear the tyres slightly faster but if thats what your worried about then suspension tuning isn't for you lol.