Bigfoot's Glanza aka Glynrod

mine_zps573d2f9d.jpg

mine1_zps7ac941ec.jpg

mine_zps485efd17.jpg

Bought the car like this in November wasn't happy with how it was looking. so rang around local scrapyard and found this beauty!!!

034_zps5be8a88d.jpg

took quite a few bits off this poor sod new rear lights, side skirts, front bumper, got myself new clear indicators, and loads of other bits including new toyosports FMIC, she now looks like this!

308_zps7cd33164.jpg

309_zpse371ca38.jpg

oem front lip half on need to cut other side out for front exit exhaust

013_zps196f2a48.jpg

016_zps59e1fb99.jpg

015_zpsa6453280.jpg

looking to td04 soon as funds are more healthy, also want rota or xxr wheels if anyone fancys a swap? also need drivers wind defelector, rear spats or lip, and off centre front number plate holder.

lol the exhaust is a pain in the a*se tbh! its pulling the bumper in because the hole I cut wasn't big enough, need a good bodywork lad to hook me up fitting the lip beacause I rekon ill cock it up haha im trying to get a cheap akrapokvic bike exhaust with carbon nice tip on it on ebay but they are dear!! also liam how much do you charge for t rebuilt? I know it depends what it needs.... probably going to go for toyosports manifold and try source a decent td04 unit and run on 0.6 bar until funds for forge are available

lol the exhaust is a pain in the a*se tbh! its pulling the bumper in because the hole I cut wasn't big enough, need a good bodywork lad to hook me up fitting the lip beacause I rekon ill cock it up haha im trying to get a cheap akrapokvic bike exhaust with carbon nice tip on it on ebay but they are dear!! also liam how much do you charge for t rebuilt? I know it depends what it needs.... probably going to go for toyosports manifold and try source a decent td04 unit and run on 0.6 bar until funds for forge are available

wouldnt waste your money on toyosports, just my 2p worth

not even a brand new one? ! been asking people on here for used ones but there all mega money

Nope nor even a brand new one, they or worse then shite !

Save up and get a decent one, zisco ramhorn ones usually pop up cheap.