The whip- *Jay Dee Em DC2* NEW WHEELS> pikzz

What exhaust is it ? Making that power I'd say there was no back pressure issues, can you put a closer pic of the torque curve up.?? I'm intrigued at that power figure lol

Has a stainless 2.5" mani and japspeed car back 2.5" sorry mate it's the only picture I have, there printer was down so I had to take a picture off the screen lol I can't read graphs so have no idea if it's good or bad lines really lol the hp was impressive thkugh

Saw this in the metal and it's a fine example. The kit really does work too, photos don't do it justice. Drives really nicely too, but can't pull me away from EPs! Especially as it got CHOPPPPED by my GT! ;)

Saw this in the metal and it's a fine example. The kit really does work too, photos don't do it justice. Drives really nicely too, but can't pull me away from EPs! Especially as it got CHOPPPPED by my GT! ;)

Haha thanks man! Your little starbo is nippy man! Remmber 2-1!!!

Where are you based ali?

Where are you based ali?

Leicester bro, but I work in notts so I'm there during the week, how come?

Seen this in the metal, saw it go against Amjads GT in the metal, properly quick car this is, and the kit REALLY suits it in real life - don't get rid of it IMO it looks menacing in person. Can't wait to see what else is in store for this, I expect to see you and Amjad go for round 2 at Japfest2 ;)

Right lads thought it's about time I get the new wheels on :) thought whilst I'm at it I'll change the shitty d1 spec nuts to steel ones and you'll see why below lol

Right started getting the nuts off then kapow! Shitty aluminium nuts!

35976B55-282A-4D3A-ADBE-94B72F1B245E_zps

Anyway here's some piks of the wheels on :) I also forgot to fit the rear spacers! I think the front coilies need dropping abit now too...

2AD1F5AA-C135-4A9F-A9BA-D8CA11CA55F3_zps

BC371485-B7CF-42C1-8099-3D211351DB78_zps

64488A34-F7EE-4118-A07C-E46D9D8B4D00_zps

That's all for now lads! Comments welcome..

looks quite badass mate are they 15"?

Nah mate there 16" I don't think I could have rocked 15" with the kit tbh! In happy with then :)

i didn't think they would work on there but im a fan! looks smart :D

james

Thanks man! Yh I was the same tbh! Forgot to fit the rear spacers lol