Front exit exhaust help ?

I am 50/50 with getting one myself. I'd quite like one where it exits just before the OSR wheel, Dodge Viper stylee haha.

thats the only one id like... I'd love it to come out right at the end of the glanza skirt in mine on the side Edited by TurboTobz

To be honest with you, if mines wasnt 4wd i wouldnt have a side exit i got this to save me gettin a full custom exhaust made up

Its just so tight at the back of these 4paws to get a decent system right to the back :/ Im gonna see what a fabricator thinks first but a front side exit is kinda a last resort, do quite like the rear wheel exit but.

Hmmmmm..

Anno mate, it can be done tho!

Its the reason im not fitting my carbon rear splitter, sont want an exhast recess at the back if its hanging out the front haha

You could make something up so that a towing eye could fit nicely in that recess.

I am thinking of removing the stock fuel tank and making it come out in front of the passenger side rear wheel on my EP95. Shouldn't be to noisy and don't need to worry about getting it over the rear axle.

You need to get a build thead up for your 95 man :)