Front exit exhaust help ?

Right guys ! Rob has persuaded me to get a front exit! So now I need pictures of yours! Behind the bumper/engine bay shots so I can get one made so need to see where it will fit etc etc ?

Any pictures help preferably ct9 and I would like it out of the passengers side thanks

From chatting to a local traffic officer he wasn't bothered by my plans for a side exit on the 4paw but he said it still had to conform to the sound limit which isn't and issue because its actually Louder than most track day noise limits. But he also said it had to exit on the drivers side by law as when stopped at traffic lights and what not if you have a passenger side exit it would be pushing the toxic gasses right into people walking on the pavement.

It's illegal both sides as legally it has to come out behind the front axell lads! Ok I just was worried about it going under the engine ? Incase of an oil leak etc? Bucketep91 do you have anymore, closer pictures and pictures of it off the car also ? Thanks

ive got one on mine, I havn't taken a picture of it off though sorry.

Tenerife2013010_zps162634d8.jpg

im currently sourcing myself a carbon fibre tipped akrapovic to fit on instead of this space cannon looking thing haha will look naughty coming out the side

ive got one on mine, I havn't taken a picture of it off though sorry.

Tenerife2013010_zps162634d8.jpg

im currently sourcing myself a carbon fibre tipped akrapovic to fit on instead of this space cannon looking thing haha will look naughty coming out the side

nice idea that just not cheap lol