Another guy from Essex - Red Glanza S

Alright guys,

Been lurking around on the forum for a while now and finally decided to sign up. Some of you may know I brought Dan's Silver GT which is now getting broken and Bussey has a thread up of parts available. I also picked up Dan Geer's Red Glanza S which I'm over the moon with and its in the process of getting boost as we speak.

Definitely get a build thread up soon!

Matt

It's looking that way man! Maybe us local lot and others who aren't too far away should have like a monthly meet up somewhere! Seen some top glanza's appearing here and there and would love to have a chat with the owners!

It's looking that way man! Maybe us local lot and others who aren't too far away should have like a monthly meet up somewhere! Seen some top glanza's appearing here and there and would love to have a chat with the owners!

welcome matey.

as you say theirs a few of us now from Essex, particularly south Essex..

if you wet to king of the ring jut after xmas wth bussey, you may have well seen my glanza on show and shine.

any advice drop me message.

mine isn't back until 1st may, be updating my build thread soon.

I've read through that quite a few times Dan, you treated her well and things are only gonna get better for her! Yeah jay I've seen you down lakeside a few times actually! Just on the hunt for a loom and then I'll be well away with a build thread!

Haha! I would too if I was good at electrics!

Haha well if I see you out your car next time I'll come have a chat

Haha! I would too if I was good at electrics!

Haha well if I see you out your car next time I'll come have a chat

Apparently university ways getting pretty good now, it's still no lakeside though.

The police round lakeside are used to it, and 'mostly' just give you a bollocking and tell you to go home if your hooning.

Don't know what the police on the other side of the water are like though?