Let The Modifying Begin

After getting my bits from Toyota a few days ago i finally got orange bulbs for the front indicators day before yesterday

So changed the dirty orange blinkers and indicators with pretty clear ones :lol:

Also took the toyota badge off the back aswell and when taking the front one off i realised there were two holes in the bonnet so i put it back ;)

That al have to wait for when i get my hands on some touch up paint or sumin

Newlights010.jpg

Newlights014.jpg

Newlights0311.jpg

Also took this once while i was playing around and thought id upload it aswell ;)

Newlights0301.jpg

Am also thinkin about changing the side light as in headlight side lights because there normal bulbs n my headlights r ice blue B)

Anybody know wether u can actually get coloured sidelight bulbs for that matter :blink:

Next stop get PROPER window tints, a nice growly back boxand a little sticker update me thinks... when i have money that is B)

nice work dude, but those clear indicators NEED silvatec bulbs so they're even smarter with no nasty orange bulbs below them ruinin the effect!

as for coloured sidelights, yes they are avaialble dude. mine came free with my Xenon headlight bulbs, so try ebay dude, your lookin for Type 501 sidelight bulbs.

car's lookin really well man keep it up!

Phil.

Suits the car mate :lol:

As said search Ebay for Silvatec indicators and look for Xenon sidelight bulbs...I got them aswell as xenon headlights and makes such a difference ;)

Oh and I have crystal headlights :blink: ;)

JAG my bros got a TTE backbox hanging around, and he may be interested in selling it if he gets the right offer :lol:

Rob

I was thinking about ypour bro today actually B)

B):blink::pB) ;) ;) B)

Nah as you may know im looking for a back box and wondered if he had the TTE lying around B)

:p

Sounds kool

Price estimate?

Also how they sound etc

Im kinda wanting somthing thats gna give me a growl on startin the ignition then make the car roar a lil more so i dont put my foot down to hear the induction kit kick in n burn all my fuel :(

it makes it more throaty over the standard sound, but it doesn't exactly roar. :( as it only a back box. i really liked it if im honest! Like i said give me a price, and will see what i can do.... im looking for around 160, which is alot cheaper liam than what i wanted in the first place. the exhaust is mint guys, and you all know that there pretty damn rare! let me know.

peace out ---- as said by joz :p hehehehe

si

hmm up to you guys... i have no real need to sell it but if someone wanted it then its avaliable. and sorry yeh but just a cheap stainless steel back box will sound chav like any other corsa imo. and how come tte's dont last long? not heard that before.

si