Another very, very rare find for the collection! =]

Yeah John I have these three below and a red ep70 with a 1.3 4efe running on Honda CBR900 bike carbs.

@ mech5107 - The 4 door models never came with Sideskirts from factory. The early spec models (such as my four door) had no Midspoiler either and also different interior, steering wheel etc

Sleeping beauties... <3

image_zps1fa5672f.jpg

image_zpsefbb5e72.jpg

No I drive all of my cars mate but they do spend most of their time in the shed. I only take them out for shows and when the weather is good. The worst thing you can do to a car is let a car sit there and not be driven

Edited by Browner
  • 3 weeks later...

Your more than welcome Azz :) The cars are the best you will find I don't keep junk :)

I can even ship the car to your nearest ferry port if we were to do a deal

Just make sure the wallet is big :p

I live in holyhead buddy so the ferry terminal is like a mile away then straight into Dublin, it will be either a turbo s or ep95 but we shall see

Ah now Ross I'm sure if Azz seen my mint silver GT he'd have a horn from here to Holyhead lol he would probably give me a blank cheque and let me name the price haha :)

Afraid not fella I'm either a ep70/71/91/95 guy my personal opinion I do like a toms kitted gt but I think they were in that era where cars were changing from retro square shape to curvy Glanza shape so they just don't stand out enough for me