Glanza v engine rebuild made 220bhp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi guys haven't posted for a while

Having replaced the engine I took it for mapping and found a slight knocking so didn't make the dyno after fixing the problem I finally got it mapped and gave me a nice 220bhp at .9 bar of boost could have gone more but decided not to

E8385B91-BDBD-497F-88B1-E506616582E4_zps

Also brought a few extra bits such as an arm rest and a three point rear strut brace

Also have a fuse box cover a cooling panel and a couple of other bits but undecided on a few

5AA717F9-6843-4BC2-BF05-00AB5BBFC04E_zps

9970A69D-D6AE-4993-95CF-53EF3E71B167_zps

Sweet mate looks awesome what was the knocking then bottom end?? Did you manage to get it fixed there and then?

Yeah bud there was a slight knocking on the bottom end discovered at mapping before dyno and luckily it was just a set of shells so got fixed in time

We only pushed it to .9 bar of boost probably more the fact of me shitting myself and not wanting anything not go wrong even tho it didn't but yeah but nick said if I pushed to 1 bar he'd have expected 230 240 but I'm happy with that

We only pushed it to .9 bar of boost probably more the fact of me shitting myself and not wanting anything not go wrong even tho it didn't but yeah but nick said if I pushed to 1 bar he'd have expected 230 240 but I'm happy with that

Cheers thanks mate what's people's opinions on the carbon plate keep it carbon or have it chrome plated????

Looks Like a Minter!

Glad its running sweet for you Jacob!

And thanks Matt got there in the end thanks again buddy!

Keep it mate looks good!

You don't understand how much I miss this car sometimes! Never once let me down.

Thanks mate and maybe one say you may own her again😉

9805B7C2-048C-41B2-BAC0-63E5264A51C2_zps

D1E71360-D9A7-4715-88C2-6739612D94D4_zps

New drilled and grooved discs with yellow stuff pads new wheel bearings to come and then I can reveal the new wheels that I've put on as no longer blue!

• 2 weeks later...