Glanza v engine rebuild made 220bhp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What turbo manifold setup are you running justnow ?

Hi mate running a wepr with an adaptor plate to td04 but just purchased a ram horn manifold down pipe and screamer from Shaun

Looks nice that does mate! Love the numberplates. Very very nice car.

Wepr.

Thanks mate!

You gotta love a 98 white v :)

Haha yeah you have thanks bud

From what I've heard the kid who brought it off you abused it a run in low on oil and the went to boot it and blew it up the crank fell to pieces on my engine rebuilder and there were no shells and the clutch had had it so must have abused it but managed to clean the shell up really is mint again

Hi guys I run the engine up today with the new kit on and now it's all working fine so now running a wepr ram horn td04 set up and half rad on external wastes are id like it to being running 200bhp? We'll soon see next stage is tuning developments for mapping later on in the year thanks guys

• 3 weeks later...

cheers mate, sweet job ya done on the glanza so far wheels should look sweet when fitted,maybe some spacers to bring them out a little too might help fill the arches :thumbsup:

Thanks mate and yeah was thinking that but it does have small spacers on already so not sure yet?

• 2 weeks later...

All booked ready for mapping on just a quick estimate what's people's opinion on what it will make?

E management blue

0.7 and 1 bar

Full wepr td04 setup

Tial external wastegate

Hdi front mount

Magnecore KV80 uprated HT leads.

HKS SSQV style BO

• 2 weeks later...