im afraid i have to disagree with u there Idrees man, i really like it! esp the tidy headlights!

Phil.

cheers mate that car made me proud because most people who do up them cars make em look tacky and shit. sorta reminds me of your car in your pic you made. it all smooth and simple no edgy lines. real nice. thats what i want my girlfriend to get so i can do it up like that. sr version of coarse. i dont want her to get a glanza. i would be sittin in the passenger seat all the time thinkin (fuckin bitch).

yea quite a tidy motor that, lets hear what your plans are for the 'Let man

really dont have a clue. im skint at the moment and i spend most of my money on the loan i got and the insurance lol. but better rims if i could and sort the clickin sound which is probably cv joints. would love a new paint job 2 with some simple red lines or blue lines still keepin the jap theme goin on tho.

thanks for the kind words dude (tho mine aint a glanza either :) ). your right to be proud of your work to it.

Phil.

lol i just read what i wrote lol i did know yours wasnt a glanza i was just litterally sayin lol. how come you dont have a glanza n e way. your old enough arent you

i am yeah, im 24 now, but i live in NI where it is cheaper to snort crystal meths 7days a week than it is to get insured on a glanza! plus, i have put alot of work and money into the nanglewagon that i couldnt part with for a different car, i'd need to transfer alot of stuff over like the CF TRD interior panels etc, plus i like havin one of the only 2 TTE splitters that we know of, plus we have enough legends over here that should i get my ass a real job and stop being a uni bum that i could do a relaibe 4efte transplant on the car.

i just dont wana part with it for no good reason if the means exist to keep her and make her better (ZEP spoiler, new wheels, D2s, Cucso cage, n/a CF bonnet, 4efte). if somethin horrible happened to it i'd probably look for a nice fresh glanza but for now im happy with my motor, she is doin me well thus far and theres not very many of us n/a guys left so altho its slow its still kinda unique lol.

Phil.

i just dont wana part with it for no good reason if the means exist to keep her and make her better (ZEP spoiler, new wheels, D2s, Cucso cage, n/a CF bonnet, 4efte). if somethin horrible happened to it i'd probably look for a nice fresh glanza but for now im happy with my motor, she is doin me well thus far and theres not very many of us n/a guys left so altho its slow its still kinda unique lol.

Phil.

Amen mate :)

N/A FTW!!!! :D

nice car mate, are you on the clubpolo?

oh and by the way 5 doors give extra scene points

im confused. do you mean with your personal opinion or with some club. and no mate im jut thinking now why the fuck didnt i join tht club lol i went on it loads of times. thank god i dint because i would have been into them more and starbo would have never met me to say hi/low lol welcome to boost which im happy to enjoy