Toyota corolla GTI

Only like 150 left on our roads I think. Brother had 1 on the road and I stole the engine Out his other one.

Rust is a massive issue, starts under the skirts.

4age engines are pretty much solid. Suspension parts are easy to come by as they are interchangeable between ae92 upto the 2000 model ae111/zze111

The facelift 90-91 has Different patterned seats and a non tvis "hi-torque" 4age smallport engine which has much better mid range and produces 128hp rather than the tvis which is 122hp.

Only like 150 left on our roads I think. Brother had 1 on the road and I stole the engine Out his other one.

Rust is a massive issue, starts under the skirts.

4age engines are pretty much solid. Suspension parts are easy to come by as they are interchangeable between ae92 upto the 2000 model ae111/zze111

The facelift 90-91 has Different patterned seats and a non tvis "hi-torque" 4age smallport engine which has much better mid range and produces 128hp rather than the tvis which is 122hp.

Alot of guys here in ireland take the engines out of these and put them in their ae86 corollas because these wee cars are fwd and tend to have had much less abuse! Lovely car all the same!

cheers for the comments guys,

Ye 125 that's nuts hardly any left! thought the SR's were rare!

am about to turn 21 so thinking of going for one of these instead of a Glanza or GT, however trying to find a decent one for a good price will be a challenge, they already have quite a bit of age on them. plus as you say rust is a massive issue! so maybe stick to the Glanza.