98 Spec front bumper.

Yeah I saw that, is £110 a good price? In the condition it's in??

£20 for postage too! Longgg.

Edited by Rbz.

That's what I mean.Just would like a black one so I can put it right on, £100 a panel for paint takes the piss really I think and fuck doing it myself.

I was going to buy it myself as its local to me. But I bought one from Socks instead. I'm guessing it will need a respray, but if your getting it painted it would be cheaper to get a brand new painted as it won't need any prep work (sanding down and what not)

100 new from toyota come painted lol i work for toyota :)

What the heck? £100 painted hah? Paint per panel is about £100 dude, the bumper costs around £150 even from ID-WORKZ.

If you can get a painted one for £100 i'll give you that right now plus postage lol!

No way are they that price, for a body shop they will charge £110 on average per pannel (that's what my work charges) with no damage just paint. So there's no way you will get a new one for that kind of money

no honestly i got one 4 years ago for my black one, black was only colour the didnt come in, ring slm toyota they come painted around 150, i paid 100 at the time as i worked for them

and dont mean to be rude but any dealer selling toyota parts will be selling for more anyway to make some money, everyone thinks toyota parts are dear there not as bad as you think, any part comes next day or 2 days from japan, no post cost so prices are good

I think he means he works at matchbox, i went to toyota and an unpainted one is around £150

if you wanted it in black they wont have, go there an try again in another colour, i mean i can get them for 100, if you can get them for 150 thats a good price