mk 3 starlet gt with 93k

Year:1994
Model: mark 3 starlet gt
Tax:till may
MOT:till September
Mileage reads 93k 49k in kms rest in miles. will rise slightly as i drive it on my time off.

Description: the last owner bought this car as a fresh import from wrc imports in 2008. and had the car running 242bhp. he then decided to forge the car and as part of this started to strip some unneeded parts off the car. at which point he had to sell it for personal reasons.

i bought it with the intention to break it and use parts in my own build but the car was to good to break so i have put it back to almost standard and have been using it to amuse myself whilst i waited to purchase a house. i now dont have the time or space to keep this along with other projects so putting this up for sale.

spec as follows.

id-works splitter molded to an uncut front bump

magnacore ht leads

uprated fuel pump

koni shocks and unknown lowering springs

team dynamic wheels

grooved disks and ebc green stuff pads.

6 piece do-luck braided brake line kit ( not to be mistake for other kits that only replace 4 out of the 6 stock lines.)

jvc head unit with iphone connector and front sony explode speakers.

custom stainless steel exhaust

low mileage ct9b turbo.

toad i606 alarm system with 2 key fobs

car is running pretty much stock power now. but has all the right base mods to put it back over 200bhp

as you can see its pretty much stock now and anything that has been done has been done properly theres no cheap ebay manifolds that are gonna break after a week or random power figures plucked out the air to hype up the sale of the car.since getting the car i have done the following.

full service. oil/plugs/leads/ fuel and oil filters.engine flush and injector clean.

full interior refitted (i could only source a parcel shelf with the 6x9 cut outs sadly)

shocks springs and wheels fitted.

oem turbo kit reinstated using the later ct9b turbo with 60k on it.

4x brand new uniroyal rain expert 3 tyres fitted less than 60 miles ago.

and started todo a few tidy up jobs around the car like removing stickers adding new stereo and cup holders.

all genuine toyota gaskets used were needed. inc new injector seals.

the bad points

windscreen has 2 stone chips so could do with being replaced.

the roof and part of the bonnet has the typical jap import sun peel to the the lacquer. i have had some paint and lacquer mixed up but the person i was going to get todo it is swamped so unless car sits awhile this wont be getting done.

the cars 20 years old so paintwork and interior are good for a car of this age but it of course could do with some tlc

only way anyone will be driving the car is to bring prove of valid insurance for the car if not ill drive it for the test drive. however your more than welcome to carry out a compression test or other tests to check the condition of the engine.

Price: £2100

Pictures:

IMG_0728_zpsd9b9982a.jpg

IMG_0726_zps39b07392.jpg

IMG_0730_zpsd0703d51.jpg

IMG_0732_zps3514c088.jpg

IMG_0731_zps7f90e7af.jpg

Contact Details: post or pm am located in scotland postcode pa23 7sa

Aye I wasn't sure what to price it at to be honest I've never really followed gt prices. I shall happily consider any reasonably offers.

There team dynamics but is be lying if i said I knew what type. I've been told there quite pricey tho.