N/A conversion Glanza rep! :D

Just over a year ago I had a 98 glanza in white, loved it to bits! Spent every last penny on it when it needed it... Then the mrs became pregnant! Fearing it would be too small and too much to run etc I had to get rid :( to this day its the biggest regret. BUT then about 4 months ago I bought a n/a poorly half built conversion, was told headgasket was gone so thought I'd take the gamble and bought it with td04l kit and aftermarket manifold, full glanza kit interior etc... Stripped it down to find (ringland)? Piston 4 pood itself so the build began, as it stands now the engine nearly built and ready to go in, just waiting on few last parts... So here we go :)

51eaff794d711_1.jpg

51ebbfe40021f_1.jpg

IMG-20131013-00167.jpg

Plenty more to come!!

Started the tear down

North20Lincolnshire-20130803-00081.jpg

Think this was the cause!!

North20Lincolnshire-20130809-00087.jpg

So stripped her down, got some pistons,rods, mains, bige ends thrust washers had the crank re-ground, all new seals, rings, athena head gasket, head bolts, head skimmed and pressure tested. Then began painting some parts up :)

North20Lincolnshire-20130913-00143.jpg

North20Lincolnshire-20131111-00190.jpg

North20Lincolnshire-20140118-00248.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the colour although its a custom colour the previous owner had done and cannot seem to get a paint match anyhwere to touch up :( the engine bay is painted but its a slightly different colour now :/ and have just got the engine in ready for finishing touches and my loom when it arrives :D will update pics later