yeah :) he turbo'd them both! - wasnt overly reliable when abused like this though..

The engines had been turbod for a few months at this stage and got serious abuse, this video, we had to run a 2 meter pipe from the breather to the outside of the car so i didnt get sprayed with oil, engine was in a bad way at this point (just my luck).. I then next run the owner was driving again and the head lifted and covered the inside of the car with oil and ended the day :) (dont have a vid of that unfortunately)

Heres my run:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201271549778156&l=225802550222260499

Just read that whole thread, how havent i seen that before!

And just to clarify, non turbo ecu's can only handle minus intake pressure (vaccum) whereas boost is a plus intake pressure, if that makes sense?

the map sensor doesnt read boost and even jf it could the n/a ecu wouldnt know what to do with it.. it doesnt have fuel cut though so if you have a fprto continue rising fuel the ecu will just read WOT signal from map sensor.. he removed/unplugged the 02 sensor so the ecu wouldnt try to correct the rich a/f ratio.. Retarded timing helps too.. but really you would want an emanage to control it properly.. With this setup his car was drinking fuel!

He has since switched to an ep70 and will be doing the same again, 2 engines. but this time 4efte and more boost.