november photoshoot (56k beware!)

Thought it was to cold to take pics :) looks good mate glad to see you got rid of those red wheels. Jay drove his Corsa somewhere that has to be a rare avent! :D nice clean cars anyone fancy doing mine an't cleaned it in 6 months and I'm going to Wales to watch rally GB so I't going to get worse! good looking pics mate, nice one :)

Thanks for the nice comments on my Corsa :D The colour is Audi missano red pearl, as used on the RS4. The car was featured in Total Vauxhall a few months back now.

Cheers for taking the pics Rich, came out really well. The red and white look really good together. Love pic 9 :)

Just a shame that the next day when we went and took some more pics my car got kicked in :)

He kicked in one panel, the rear quarter.

Basically, me rich and a another mate went to take pics in a factory yard. Bloke comes out mouthing off telling us to move or he'll call the police and do us for trespassing (being a right prick, really mouthy). So then he says he's gonna lock the gate so we cant get out and then call the police. So we got in our cars to drive out the yard and as i pass him he runs into the road and boots the side of my car. I stop and absolutely flipped at the guy, lucky i'm not big built or a fighting type of person because i could have killed him. :)

As we go to drive off (still fuming) the bloke jumps out infront of the 3rd car and he got knocked over! So we thought we best go down the police station. Told them what happened etc. The police go and get his version of the story and he tells them that i ran him over and he wants me arrested for assualt!!! And that no one else was involved, it was all me. So police man said if i want him arrested for criminal damage, i will be arrested for assualt. So there's basically nothing i can do about it, i'm out of pocket and he's got away with it. Really gutted that i'm gonna have to have the quarter resprayed, because there will be a colour difference between that and the door :)

Sorry for the essay :D