running lean please help!!

Right this is getting beyond me, ive put spanking new injectors and fuel pump in, have no exhaust ir turbo leaks, no vacc pipes have come off so i can see, ill double check underneath the car tomorrow, its lean when idling and runs lumpy all the time its off boost, but when boosting up to 8 psi it fuels bang on but anything over it goes off the scale, pleeeease what am i doing wrong????!

Edited by EPnick22

is this just on a stock ecu, if it is have you got a FPR?

If it has increase the fuel rail pressure slightly and then check again.

Mine mapped doesnt run green in the AFR when idleing, probably bounces around 13-15.

Edited by Taggy

Ive put my old one back on cause i remember that one used to overfuel the car like mad but that might be dodgy aswell, it made mo difference when i unplugged it either, would it affect iit even at the top of the revs and boost?

On idle they do run lean, even with a tuned ecu the idle targets are around there, basically just enough for it to run. And they do richen up for cold start then lean back again.

However not sure why its lumpy off boost, as above maybe try a different o2 sensor? Or try unplugging it and see what happens (should in theory run slightly richer)

Edited by Stu

i explained in the above comments a tried unplugging it and.it made no.change. plus on cold startup it shouldnt lean out that quick,.it used to take much longer to lean out and that was when the fuelling was spot on

Edited by EPnick22