Swap/sale hybrid ct9 speedvision turbo

Item For Sale:

Speedvision hybrid ct9 turbo

Rebuilt by Liam d (midland turbos) only a few months ago

He would tell you what was done.

Seals and a shaft If I remember correctly.

Great condition only covered a few thousand miles.

Would swap/Px for a td04 turbo kit

Would supply my ported manifold also

Or would sell the turbo if I got the right price

Great turbo upgrade from the ct9 without needing manifolds downpipes etc

The rebuild was £330 from midland turbos. Still have the recipt

Item Condition & Description:

Great condition, no smoke etc

Price: £500

Offer/Px

Pictures:

568A432A-08DA-4D50-A655-2AC002F81EC1-582

7A1A8628-3EF1-439E-8655-9A949ECB77FB-582

Only have pictures of when it came back from the rebuild. As you can see. It's better than new ! But seen a few miles now

Payment & Shipping Details: buyer sorts courier

At an extra cost

Wasn't a small rebuild guys it had a GENUINE parts put in it including a new shaft and compressor wheel and all new bearings and seals. It also had a warranty you won't get that with a Speedvision and they are made of shit Chinese parts.

Good luck with the sale Ross

Wasn't a small rebuild guys it had a GENUINE parts put in it including a new shaft and compressor wheel and all new bearings and seals. It also had a warranty you won't get that with a Speedvision and they are made of shit Chinese parts.

Good luck with the sale Ross

Just outta interest what do you mean by its had a genuine compressor wheel?. When someone says genuine parts id assume the correct parts made by the manufacturer. But its a hybrid which is ment to run a different wheels?.

Just outta interest what do you mean by its had a genuine compressor wheel?. When someone says genuine parts id assume the correct parts made by the manufacturer. But its a hybrid which is ment to run a different wheels?.

When we rebuild hybrids we find the nearest wheel that fits and machine it down to fit perfectly I cannot remember what exact wheel we used on this one but it would have been better than what was it in before.

• 3 months later...