There are fun moments. Me and my mate broke a squeaky 12 year old's legs, and then bandaged him so he wouldn't bleed to death. We then abandoned him and left him with the only option to kill himself or crawl for hours to find help.

Its good mate, give it a go. Just dont die because you lose everything and start from sq 1 lol :thumbsup:

Wow, that is a bit hardcore! My only worry is that it is still th alpha version, and £20 for a buggy game worries me, also wondering if my leptop will handle it, I am sure it will be fine

Wow, that is a bit hardcore! My only worry is that it is still th alpha version, and £20 for a buggy game worries me, also wondering if my leptop will handle it, I am sure it will be fine

Yeah it is still in alpha but still very playable mate. It does get updated very often so all good there, new stuff coming in all the time.

You do need a good spec pc to play it.... but i play it on my wifes home laptop and it still runs okish :)

Yeah just use 'Can i run it' if you did and it passed then SWEET... The laptop i use doesnt even make the min spec and i still play it lol :thumbsup:

Check youtube for some vids on what graphics option you should have on or off. There are some that will make the game really laggy and slow, just make sure they are off and you should be fine mate.