Link me NEW/USED injectors to fuel TD04

Basically, im thinking FUCK IT. I need them to go 230/235+.. and i have everything so far to support that BAR the injectors. So since its 5 hours away.. I don't want to re-visit once i've bought injectors.

Can someone link me suitable used or new injectors to fuel TD04 @ 1bar on a emanage blue. TD sell some DENSO ones for £259.99.. Is there any cheaper? or another alternative?

To be honest im completely confused on what to do. I'd like 240bhp or move @ 1 - 1.1bar

So basically i may buy some Celica/MR2 3G-SE injectors which the 94 onwards are 370cc.. Or, i'll buy some DENSO from someone!

To be honest im completely confused on what to do. I'd like 240bhp or move @ 1 - 1.1bar

So basically i may buy some Celica/MR2 3G-SE injectors which the 94 onwards are 370cc.. Or, i'll buy some DENSO from someone!

surely not a stock engine though?

Phil

Aye sorry dont be confused by me, i should have been clearer, im not saying that people cant get 230+ on stock injectors.

just that the figures quoted above are unlikely to be on a stock motor, so i wouldnt use them as an ideal or safe guide.

you've pretty much got it when you say, 94 onwards 3sge 370cc (prob 100quid ish) or some denso 460s.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Yep, I'm sure Ricky can confirm.

Look for an old build thread, username NathanD

ive ran 270 on stock injectors before but never on a bone stock 4efte.

Theres a list on tgtt of plug and play injectors...

For what it's worth em

worth checking out for sure.

Phil

Edited by Philm

I think you should buy some :) even if they are not needed right away its best to 'mod ahead' imo, like i said when you asked about clutch kits.

And imagine you go all the way to TD and cant go any higher than say 220bhp for example because the injectors are maxed. You'd kick yourself man !!

I think you should buy some :) even if they are not needed right away its best to 'mod ahead' imo, like i said when you asked about clutch kits.

And imagine you go all the way to TD and cant go any higher than say 220bhp for example because the injectors are maxed. You'd kick yourself man !!

Most sensible post in this thread!

I just need to sort out what an earth to buy!