contacting steve-gers

Hi guys, has anyone been in contact or know what has happened to him because I've been trying to get hold of him and im pretty sure people have paid him and not received items.

I'm not trying to be an arsehole because im sure there is probably a completely acceptable reason for it but just thought id raise the issue incase its not just me and people are out of pocket at this second

Hello mate I finally recieved my new brake pads I brought of him but it took over 2 weeks and a good few messages keep asking him what's happening he was reading them but never replying in the end he did, which is a shame really as I got a fantastic set back and front for a BARGIN price but something is not right there I hope yourself and everyone else gets there parts as I must admit its a very harsh feeling when there's a chance that the hard money you work for might be for nothing.

I dont for one second think he is out to scam, I personally haven't given him money yet as I was waiting for him to get the parts off his breaker but people have paid and stuff and I was wondering if and how they got in contact with him or if something had happened to him, glad you got your pads mate and I know he is good with his prices and tbh if he would answer my messages id probably do alot of business with him bit we shall see :)

Very true mate his prices are very good but a simple reply to say I can't post till.....etc etc or I haven't had time to remove the part etc when he read the messages and didn't reply when I already payed for the parts I have lost trust now in buying things of people on here no disrespect but it only takes one person to spoil it and no one deserves to be left hanging when they have earned that money.

Same layman I really wanted a couple of bits so hopefully he wil be back soon and

And yeah Jamie I know he hasn't been on and possibly doesn't have the pm to email thing set up but its just an annoyance because im holding off buy these patsy else where for him but am starting to need them now