Not something you read to often

I've got a 1/2" breaker bar in my car, genuinely for if I have a blow out and for ease of changing the spare...but if this shit went down it would definitely come out, i'm sure anyone would do the same lol

This guy knows his shit ^^^

Haha well its just a precaution because theres a lot of bangers up here haha !! But its made an appearance once before haha :D Was quite funny i thought. Overtook a Merc that was doing 65 on a motorway, as you do, he planted it as i got in front of him, he was right up my arse for about 2 mile flashing the lights, so i pulled over in the next services, he pulled up and jumped out the car shouting shit. I grabbed the bar and took a baseball shot to his passenger mirror and it flew across the forecourt haha, told him the next one would be to his temple. He got back in his car with one less mirror and fucked off haha.

Haha well its just a precaution because theres a lot of bangers up here haha !! But its made an appearance once before haha :D Was quite funny i thought. Overtook a Merc that was doing 65 on a motorway, as you do, he planted it as i got in front of him, he was right up my arse for about 2 mile flashing the lights, so i pulled over in the next services, he pulled up and jumped out the car shouting shit. I grabbed the bar and took a baseball shot to his passenger mirror and it flew across the forecourt haha, told him the next one would be to his temple. He got back in his car with one less mirror and fucked off haha.

Haha you fucking legend :)

James

I used to keep a baseball bat in the rear footwells of my GT after getting some abuse a few times. I ended up being pulled one night at 3am for apparently looking suspicious when I was randomly driving about (lol I see their point) and they did a full drug search on me, my passenger and the car. He wasn't happy when he found the bat and went on at me for a while, even though I blagged that it was just in the car from playing a game of rounders and losing the ball a few days ago... Again he had a point that it was dodgy to be driving around at 3am with a baseball bat in the car lol. I don't carry anything other than my tool kit but to be honest is it really worth the hassle? I'd rather just put my foot down and lose them, even if it was them being the dick... There's not a lot that's worth a punch up in my opinion. Plus you never know what they're carrying.