• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure by law roadside police cameras must be clearly visual hence why there bright yellow with white lines on the road,

could be wrong though but I thought just the traffic observation cameras could be hidden

The cameras were fitted for the people that own the car parks, they are going to be put up every Saturday morning and taken down every Sunday morning from what I've heard. Hopefully there just to get evidence of what's going on like said above! But yeah enough people were having it about last night anyway hahahaha

Edited by Bussey

yeah did gather it was you mate, was gonna ask if you wanted to go for a little tear up lol

i want your bumper haha some twats put the 96 on it, but had to cut it out anyway to get the big cooler in haha

i get them free mate corbeau sponsor me lol one of the bestie works there too

from hastings east sussex mate, hour from essex

yeah did gather it was you mate, was gonna ask if you wanted to go for a little tear up lol

i want your bumper haha some twats put the 96 on it, but had to cut it out anyway to get the big cooler in haha

i get them free mate corbeau sponsor me lol one of the bestie works there too

from hastings east sussex mate, hour from essex

Lol that's a pretty handy deal.

I would've rejected anyway, I dont get mapped until Friday so A/F ratio's probably all over the shop.

What turbo you running now anyway?

do you guys go most weekends?

yeah we do, police down here are such pricks, past 7 years been going essex since had my first v, we go every other weekend

its a good laugh gives us all the chance to have a tear up and gets some flames going on down the motorway

Edited by danny-baby

just a td04 at min, waiting for the new sacha to do my new set up, top bloke hes always sorted me out

Lol that's a pretty handy deal.

I would've rejected anyway, I dont get mapped until Friday so A/F ratio's probably all over the shop.

What turbo you running now anyway?