heres 2 of mine its a tenzo r rear box but angled up and sideways slightly a bit like the supras etc what car you got? the thing with mine is if you want it angled up like mine you have to go under the rear axle rather than over it otherwise you have to cut the bumper and i didnt want that looks a bit tacky and bodged in my opinion

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

the thing with mine is if you want it angled up like mine you have to go under the rear axle rather than over it

really? i never thought of that... doesnt it clunk when going over bumps? on the rebound i mean?

Dont like the look of mine too much but couldnt be arsed cutting out the bumper, looks p1sh. It does sound the bollocks though  ask scutch0

o yes!!!! it does indeed!!!!!!!!!!! im really envyous! sounds just like i want mine!! :D ;)

dan, yours looks awesome too!! what make is that?

anyways, this is mine...

picture00173.jpg

mine sounds ok, but it needs to be a little louder... mines a TG jap can with my "home made" pipework!!

Rich.

Twin DTM exit, done by Powerflow from the downpipe back. Its not as...obnoxious as some I've heard, MAN14Cs has a completely different sound to mine for example and it was done by the same guy. Mines pretty deep and bassey, it can however be heard but 2mins before i get to where im goin tho :D ;)

DSCN0044.jpg

Phil.

ended up buying a 4inch slash cut burnt tip, which was an absolute bitch to fit! only thing im worried now is does anyone ever have the exhaust pipe hit anything after the car is lowered....my exhaust pipe looks like it might be hiting the car after its lowered? i can get a picture of what i mean if im not very clear cheer guys!

anyways heres the pictures!

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

some shitty rage backbox that was already on it, sounds ok, but is crap lol yeah the last exhaust hanger has broke in 2 and the hanger i bought doesnt fit, but will be changed after winter.

rage!!!!??? aaaaaaaarrggggghhhh!!!!!! lol nah, just playin mate, lookin forward to seeing the new one fitted.

ian, looks cool mate, the only time i ever get my backbox scrape is when im driving off a steep driveway... it seems to be fine in normal driving.

Rich.