Recommend me wheels, is220d

Picked up my new daily yesterday and not too keen on the wheels, looking for some recommendations 17's or 18's.

Been on all the usual sites and nothing has taken my fancy so far.

I don't want to go down the camber / euro look and want to avoid the likes of BBS, 3sdm etc.

lol @ Phil

What sorta style you looking at mate? What about something along the style of Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2/1.5's? Or a set of sa3r's in 17s. ;) haha

I would be inclined to stay away from BBS/3sdm's too, but undoubtedly they do look good :unknw:

The fitment 5x114 right?

IS220d's are amazing cars, if I needed a diesel I'd get one in a heartbeat! What stud pattern/offset is needed? I'm interested in this too.

Cheers dude, enjoying it so far!

lol @ Phil

What sorta style you looking at mate? What about something along the style of Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2/1.5's? Or a set of sa3r's in 17s. ;) haha

I would be inclined to stay away from BBS/3sdm's too, but undoubtedly they do look good :unknw:

The fitment 5x114 right?

I honestly don't know mate, 3sdm etc all look good, but it's common and been ruined by the whole VAG scene.

Think they are 115x4, not 100% sure though need to look into it further.

Evo 7 wheels?

null-2.jpg

I actually had a look at the older style enkei ones earlier, good call. That's on the maybe list.

I quite like rota d1's, but I'm not too sure *awaits abuse from Marc*