Jamie's na build. Something a little different

I get Sundays and Mondays to work on it and that's it, plans are next, I've sourced a corolla ecu, beige injectors, 4afe throttle body, then need lowering springs, then after that I'm not too sure what to get done, need to do some body restoration mainly, re do alloys, and detail the bay, but not wanting to do that till i get a 4 branch exhaust mani, but haven't sourced one yet. But on Sunday I need to try and get exhaust finished, if I can, and redo the tints before the car meet. And yes Sammy, you shall see it, nothing special yet but it's very different to other ones I've seen, especially my home modded front bumper haha

Can't wait looks different but I like the way it's all striped out. I couldn't do that as we have a little one,

If you are still stuck on Sunday FOSTA off jap northeast has total tinting. He's going to be there on Sunday. So if you need anymore advice ask him. (If your like me I need to be showen first) FOSTA has do all my cars and going to get him to do the starlet when she back on the road. Tryed putting a Union Jack on the mini and never got the 1st line on. So I'll leave the windows to FOSTA.

Edited by *sammy*

Doesn't half mate, feels more like a car haha just still need to sort exhaust and touch up the scratched parts and sort tint, weather been horrible so had no time, starting to piss me off, especially driving to work with that bloody exhaust, feel like writing it off!