Goodyear Eagle F1 Users

@ riko, im not totally sure about that mate! Someone i no phoned goodyear, and were informed that they do make the ones prodcued in thailand and that they are not fake, they are just a different compound and made totally different to suit the roads out there, which is why the dont work here in england :(

Thanks

Rob

The ones from Germany are the ones to have. However all the other ones are not fakes, they are just made using cheaper rubber, which means that they are not as good. Although you should notice if they are the different ones as they have a slightly different tread pattern.

They have also stopped making Eagle F1s now finished on Monday. They are now making the Eagle F1 Asimetric, which is still a very good tyre but dosent have the same 'aggressive' tread pattern. Should still be able to get them for the next year or so though as they made so many.

phew mine are german!!! :(

I dont think there can be that much between the eagles and the T1-R's when i was looking at tyres i polled it on about five or six forums and there was only about 2 votes in it!! i think its all down to personal pref!! :p