I'm running a td04 at 0.6 bar ATM waiting to get mapped car is currently off the road, my current breather system is just a filter on the rocker breather and then the standard Pcv vavle, do I need to upgrade this at all? And what the benefits?

• 3 weeks later...

No you don't need to change this. Keep the PCV valve if it's a daily driver as this will help the engine last longer and the filter can be left as it is or you could run a pipe to a catch can if you like but it's not really necessary unless you're getting a bit of oil residue around the filter and want to keep it clean.

• 3 weeks later...

No you don't need to change this. Keep the PCV valve if it's a daily driver as this will help the engine last longer and the filter can be left as it is or you could run a pipe to a catch can if you like but it's not really necessary unless you're getting a bit of oil residue around the filter and want to keep it clean.

Based on what?

The pcv valve is a stupid restriction and i would advise everyone to remove theirs especially when running more power as it helps the engine breathe more efficiently when removed.