Getting Horrendous MPG any suggestions?

Hi, my glanza seems to be drinking the fuel... :( i am getting 200 miles to a full tank (£50) which i think is pretty bad. car is running standard with standard manifold standard top mount intercooler standard boost (0.5) and i have a FPR set at 2.5... any suggestions why its using so much fuel and whats the standard MPG for a 1.3 glanza? also driving on country roads.

Cheers

i have been wondering about this aswell, comparing to my 1.4 twin carb civic when i picked up the glanza from Bristol (200 mile round trip) the civic only used half a tank there AND back (about £20-£25) but the glanza used half a tank Just on the way home? ive been thinking to myself that it was on boost the whole way and i dont know how big the tank is compared to the civic either so 100 miles on half a tank sound reasonable?

Edited by Farrell

I do mostly short journeys in mine with quite a lot of full throttle and get around 200-230miles per tank. Average something like 23mpg around the doors.

Running 1.1 bar of boost, Zisco manifold, Decat, front mount, EMU, etc.

yeahhh i worked out I'm roughly getting about 26-28 MPG. i do 2 short journeys a day less than 1 mile and the rest driving on country roads! quite a lot of hills but also a lot of downhills. where i live petrol isn't cheap its about £1.49 a litre :(:( don't think the lambda sensor has been changed in a while