WEPR manifold (with external wastegate flange)

Item For Sale:
WEPR externally gated mild steel manifold (CT9 power-up manifold) can be adapted for TD04 too.. Been made redundant so unfortunatly have to sell the parts ive been collecting for the past few months!

Item Condition & Description:
Brand New never been used.

Price:
£200 collected, £210 posted.

Pictures:
de33o8.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal or cash on collection

willing to post or collection from BD2 (bradford 2)

can text me on 07889661169

Cheers.

Edited by J1mmY

i run one of these with a external wastegate. Noise is awesome with a screamer and noticed a difference in the why the car drove over the standard manfiold even with less boost.Great buy for someone staying ct9 :thumbsup:

Aye was thinking the same thing

Can be brought new for $325usd shipped

okay no probs, like i said i have no idea how much they are worth was just going on the price i payed for it.. im open to offers for it anyway :)

That looks like the right downpipe to me as far as i can remember from mine. Your mate may have ripped you off a bit as price is steep. A lower price this would make a good buy for someone wanting a ct9 setup. Would just need to get a flexi oil feed from WEPR.

That looks like the right downpipe to me as far as i can remember from mine. Your mate may have ripped you off a bit as price is steep. A lower price this would make a good buy for someone wanting a ct9 setup. Would just need to get a flexi oil feed from WEPR.

Thanks bud, well price how now been changed and will throw in downpipe too and if the flexi oil feed can be bought from WEPR then thats even better!

price is now £200 or £210 posted guys!

I have a few questions as Im interested :) Do these have to be braced in any way? Also, I know its externally waste gated but can a blanking plate be fitted and just run HKS actuator for now? Does it have a stamp or brand mark saying WEPR? Im not sure if WEPR brand their products but Im just wondering as I've been stitched up with non branded stuff being advertised to be something its not in the past. Thanks, Josh

I have a few questions as Im interested :) Do these have to be braced in any way? Also, I know its externally waste gated but can a blanking plate be fitted and just run HKS actuator for now? Does it have a stamp or brand mark saying WEPR? Im not sure if WEPR brand their products but Im just wondering as I've been stitched up with non branded stuff being advertised to be something its not in the past. Thanks, Josh

Or just buy a cheap ebay wastegate or second hand one, i have an ebay one with my kit and have had no problems so far

Does anyone know if you can still run an FMIC with the hot route piping with this mani?

I run a FMIC with a shortroute hot pipe, the compressor housing has to be rotated slightly so i had to adjust a few of the silicone hoses