Quick question guys..

I'm trying to roll the arches on my GT, however it's too low at the moment for the arch rolling tool even on its minimum height.

Can I drop the shock/hub unit by undoing the 4 nuts on the top mount without affecting the current camber and tracking? Or will it need doing again?

Undoing the top mount bolts won't affect the tracking and alignment, but I think you going to need another arch roller for the front

You might be able to do the rear though, drop the rear suspension and support it from underneath ( can't drop it too much handbrake cable)

Every arch roller I find (eBay etc) seems to be the same? Can't find one with a really small minimum height!

If I drop it from the top mount nuts, will the hub assembly stay straight if I support it from beneath? (so I can use the roller I've borrowed)

Drop the top mount dude it's completely normal, you adjust the roller to suit, also do it in stages like an inch or two at a time.. Also start it off with a rubber mallet and please remember to not over do it by winding it out loads lol you will fuck the wing