- Blanked BOV
- Lowered
- Grooved and drilled EBC discs
- HEL Blue braided brake hoses
- EBC Brake pads
- Momo steering wheel and boss
- Bumper cut where numberplate would be
- 98 spec clear indicators

Needs some jobs doing, you can have it as is for a reduced price or I can fix them and you can pay a little extra.

Exhaust gasket blowing, rad fan needs fitting, water pump could do with replacing, Drivers door was damaged by a gust of wind, so it's been replaced with a silver one (£120 spray quote).

This car is MINT bodywork wise.

I also have a brand new top mount wept Td04/5 kit, with conventional and bonnet exit screamer, copper gaskets (brand new),52mm triple pillar pod with 3x prosport gauges, polyflex engine mount (inside mount ready to be bolted on (brand new), Greddy E01 boost controller (Sets itself up, links and controls mange blue ecu's, data logs, can link with windeband and other gauges and display warnings, and figures, acts as a boost gauge etc has a large screen and hand controller check google) comes with spare screen, greddy SD card, controller, screen, MAP sensor, these are VERY RARE.

Also have LOTS of spares and random parts laying about cylinder heads, exhausts, turbos, manifolds, radiators, etc etc etc…..

These can all be purchased at EXTRA cost or a deal can be negotiated. It would be ideal for someone to buy it as is, as I have a 6 month old child and as you can appreciate working shift work and caring for a baby is very hard and I don't get a lot of free time and when I do I would rather spend it with my family hence the sale of the car.

P.X's. Considered

ED59B21E-DD32-4CEB-8303-1140A33F8510-482

F143692E-88F8-41EA-8F32-65A56B7A189D-482

66605327-C0C6-40F7-B663-88CEFE3BD93F-482

Price: £2500 ONO as is, or £2900 perfect.

Pictures: Above.

Contact Details: Private Messages at the moment,

Edited by TurboTobz

pre fave lift night hawk black 94k FSH great condition, my gf was the one who pushed me into getting it haha must be a girl thing, only

needs a mugen splitter to look perfect tbh and a wash :D

oh and located in blackpool

Hi there wot sort off price were you think ism for the hole lot as very interested mate thanks

hit me with an offer, I can FILL the car up with spares I even have the white door although damaged lots on it to salvage, trims, sensors, engine spares upgrades aswell as all the juicy bits.

If you take the car as it is with all the parts for cash quickly it'd do me a favor so we could work out a decent deal i'm sure, what would you be looking to spend?