For Sale - Toyota Starlet Celica Twinpot Brake Upgrade

For Sale - Toyota Starlet Celica Twinpot Brake Upgrade

Item Condition & Description: The Calipers will need a refurb. Discs are new and will need a bit of rust removal of the faces as shown.

The discs I believe are from the Astra 1.7D range and have been machined to fit my GT. The diameter was reduced and the inner face was also reduced to negate the use of spacers and be a direct fit. I had a spigot ring made to fit to reduce the bore to 54.1 however this might not suit every GT and can be removed to fit another size if needed.

Shorty will be along soon to update the post a little as he supplied me with the kit and knows more about it and fitment etc

Price: £ 165 +4% fees or GIFT. Posted.

Pictures:bfnIMAG3650_zpsbs8ppmib.jpg

IMAG3651_zpst913d14d.jpg

IMAG3653_zpsalz9z7fz.jpg

IMAG3655_zpspaeoohmp.jpg

IMAG3654_zpsxxbnpufg.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: PAYPAL. Shipped via parcel force or courier.

Yes discs are astra 1.7cdti or 1.9cdti cant rember exactly which and the calipers are the celica st165 so the same as levin twins but dont have to have the carrier ground down like on a levin caliper. Also the disc was chosen so that with the required machine work no spacer is needed as spacers arnt ideal imo. This set up with ebc yellow pads is fookin unreal! I can not stress how good this brake kit is!

Depending where you go. I was quoted from a company based in gloucester called Big Red IIRC about £100 to have them fully stripped, resealed, new rubbers etc. Hence why these are cheap to buy to compensate for the refurb.

Not saying you couldnt find a cheaper place to get them done.

For anyone interested this is a super setup and fits below any/most 15" wheels :)

i used the same setup previously and it was great.

100_0267.jpg

half interested myself.

Phil

Am interested but stay in middle of nowhere so not sure best place to get them redone with out getting raped on postage back and forth. What's your super duper best price posted if I pay now price? Postcodes pa237je some couriers count it as Highlands and Islands but paisley fight and a few others dont

Cheap pads from what i remember were about 40quid with Yellowstuff coming in just over 100quid

Lines im not sure about. Although im sure someone else will be able to answer that for you.

Regards

Lines should fit yes. And if im honest im so tempted to have em back if im honest. This is a steal price! The calipers are near this alone 2nd hand tbh.

@ John - I have a queue already for them im afraid.

Ive had offers on the Discs alone and Offers for the whole set.

ALL. If had a gen offer on the calipers on their own as well I would probably split. (£75-85 Posted inc fees)