WEPR ultimate ewg topmount TD/VF manifold/downpipe combo

Item For Sale:WEPR ultimate TD/VF turbo kit

Item Condition & Description:

>>>>>PLEASE READ THIS DISCRIPTION<<<<<<<

if you have read my build thread it will give you a good idea to why I am NOT using this.

but if you haven't basically the manifolds runner fouls on the clutch slave cylinder pipe.

THIS IS STILL A BRAND NEW ITEM!!!!!!

was purely mocked up on my engine only to find the problem.

im sure there are guys on here that will be able to figure out a way round the problem like bend the pipe and add a heat shield too it

Price:

its priced accordingly

£375 ono or swap for coilovers

Pictures:

4sh9wz.jpg

w87wcw.jpg

2vtp24y.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

ONLY THIS PRICE INCLUDE POSTAGE

guys..if you use 5e slave cylinder..the hose outlet is from the top..it will clear this manifold completely. if you want to use the 4e cylinder..then you can grind it down a bit as RBZ suggested..there's 3.6mm's of thickness to play with :)

good luck with the sale..

sacha

will you do a swap mate i have a 2 month old zisco ramhorn minifold kit, would come with decat pipe, and screamer pipe, no cracks or repairs still good as new, just like the look of your kit, and wouldnt mind doing some work to make it fit cheers :)

will you do a swap mate i have a 2 month old zisco ramhorn minifold kit, would come with decat pipe, and screamer pipe, no cracks or repairs still good as new, just like the look of your kit, and wouldnt mind doing some work to make it fit cheers :)

No only want cash or coilovers as stated