Item For Sale: wilwood 4 pot breaks comes with discs & pads with plenty life still on them

Item Condition & Description:very good condition paint work on calipers are still mint

Price:600 posted

Pictures:

1404997_644409205616721_1201181893_o_zps

20140318_164419_zps5de4b2b0.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:paypal

are you actually going to sell them this time? i was wanting them for my brother the last time u had stuff up for sale and you done nothing but waste my time. have heard the same from others aswell.

are you actually going to sell them this time? i was wanting them for my brother the last time u had stuff up for sale and you done nothing but waste my time. have heard the same from others aswell.

haha a didn't waste anyones time a told you a was in two minds about selling them after a blown the engine up but a got a cheap engine so decided to keep the car whole and you have cheek as someone told me they bough something from you and you didnt even send the parts or refund the boy money so keep your opinion to yourself

Not the usual type of wilwood calipers on that kit.... they look a bit small, sure they still do the job though.

it's not really the best of pictures bud as a said above can send better pictures through text