Does anyone know what this is? thanks

Hi, when i drive my glanza there is a weird scraping noise coming from the front, i don't know whether its the engine bay or wheels or what, but when i remove my foot from the accelerator it stops and also if i press the clutch taking it out of grear it stops, it also stops when freewheeling. it sounds like plastic scraping or something along those lines. had a look under the car and nothing is dragging or anything. any ideas? thanks!

jack it up on stands and have someone put it into gear and clutch in and out to see if the noise is coming from the box, you'll know if its to do with the clutch/gearbox then, matter of dropping the box and inspecting the clutch/flywheel and see whats up

i have a similar noise but continues with the clutch down and on/off throttle, Noise sounds sort of like a humming noise and can hear it vibrate through the floor sounds like a wheel bearing but wasn't mentioned on MOT?

i have a similar noise but continues with the clutch down and on/off throttle, Noise sounds sort of like a humming noise and can hear it vibrate through the floor sounds like a wheel bearing but wasn't mentioned on MOT?

Bearings can be noisey but not have play, take it it doesn't do it stood still?