• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a real shame, but Impreza's are as common as muck.

And it's also a shame that these lovely machines are being driven by total asses.

If you would like to talk about Impreza's i think you've joined the wrong forum mate.

Let me put you in the right direction http://www.scoobynet.com/

Post what you like in there, someone might even give a s***

next time you see a wrx sti give one a race it may be me, and you will be plesantly suprised how slow your starlets really are :p

oh did i mention they look similar to a corsa :p

nice nice . good for you. 1.3 fwd against a 2.0 turbo. are you thick or something.

you guys talk some dumb shit, like you know what your talking about, just because you cant afford a proper car. wrx sti common as muck? its because they are built properly and go like shit off a shovel

so shut up bitches buy a decent car, not a corsa.........sorry starlet.

any wrx sti would fuck the arse off any 2.0 car. oh and yes its awd (all wheel drive for you thick heads) but fuck me does it stick on those corners. so i get the best of both worlds, your corsas are just for straight line...........oh shit yeah they aint any good at that too.

starlet...japans plastic rejects.

Just out of curiosity, why did you join this forum?

Because he likes to show off, i mean thats what the wrx is for, people who like to show off but can't afford to put thier foot down....ever had a go at a T3 Glanza with anti-lag??go on..try it

Because he likes to show off, i mean thats what the wrx is for, people who like to show off but can't afford to put thier foot down....ever had a go at a T3 Glanza with anti-lag??go on..try it

and when you hit a corner your fooked. straight line speed thats all starlet is for. how many straight roads do you see in the uk? :p:pB)

and when you hit a corner your fooked. straight line speed thats all starlet is for. how many straight roads do you see in the uk? :pB)B)

sorry to piss on your parade, but anytime ya fancy a wee burl against me gimme a shout!!! see what your subaru's made of!

ukSTARLETCLUB.com, not uk corsa club!!! :p

and when you hit a corner your fooked. straight line speed thats all starlet is for. how many straight roads do you see in the uk? :p:pB)

I live in Ireland, so i don't know but im sure there are some motorways there, there's a lad here in ieland with 300bhp with anti lag and it's the best handling starlet i was ever in or will prob ever be in, i've drove evo5's and sti type R's and it would get there before you in the bend and make it round it nearly as fast....did i mention we have a few 4wd td04 gt's here too...^^^smythy;)

Why don't you go away,potter along and then come back and complain the your engine is fried seeing as they are such soft engines ya numpty..

lol just another example of why i'm glad i don't own a 'scooby'

Corsa? LOL you basicly brought a japanese Mondeo, infact your wrx is more common then a mondeo.....and your coming on a site mainly with 1.3 N/A's to boast!! :p

can just see the members of scoobynet.com cringing when this gets linked to them to laugh at.

poor lad, couldn't you afford an evo yet? :p

maybe a uk turbo 2000 u fookin spaz.

and made of chocolate? you havin a laugh.

you are all brainwashed with cars that

1 look shit

2 handle shit

3 go shit

you obviously don't know your impreza's

1. they are very soft engines if not remapped,which you'll have done now of course

2.a Wrx Sti Type R 98 model is jdm ya twit..

Seriously though,would you grow up..nobody buys a starlet for the handling or power alone, its the mix of affordability and reasonable power