• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are pretty thick arent you....i cant belive you can say that starlets handle shit, when some of the n/a ones can out corner a civic type-r lol.

And why the hell do you say starlets look like corsa's, if you think starlets look like corsa's are you sure you havent got your beloved subaru mixed up with a vectra or something......

piss off.

how am i not banned yet? :p

you all keep saying your micras will have me in my sti which to be fair is only running 28bhp, but on a corner where will you be? in a hedge or having to slow down. 98% of the uks streets are not straight so yeah lets race.

man you are pretty thick arent you....i cant belive you can say that starlets handle shit, when some of the n/a ones can out corner a civic type-r lol.

And why the hell do you say starlets look like corsa's, if you think starlets look like corsa's are you sure you havent got your beloved subaru mixed up with a vectra or something......

piss off.

vectra......errr no are you blind? nice try muppet

you all keep saying your micras will have me in my sti which to be fair is only running 28bhp, but on a corner where will you be? in a hedge or having to slow down. 98% of the uks streets are not straight so yeah lets race.

on a corner prob be infront of you to be honest.

and how would that happen? maybe if i had to stop to answer my phone, but thats the only reason any 2wd micra would touch me. hahah

lol well maybe you should ask your scooby forum what happened when i went on a track day with them? :p

380hp scooby full suspension mods semi slicks lapping 1second slower than me on road tyres and 1bar of boost :p

28BHP, man thats rubbish! :p

he obviously couldnt drive.........or is that "snif snif" bull shit i smell

ask on the site yourself mate!

another scooby same spec on full slicks was only 1 second faster!

anyways ...... enough talk come race me already?!

Japman are you one of these that thinks Scooby's are untouchable? They are fast mate but they're not the best thing on 4 wheels. A few well thought mods and a Starlet will see you off easily.

didnt say they are the best. dam good though.

and AGAIN its all about being faster, if anyone crashes in that piece of plastic your gonna be dead. there is no way you could keep up on a track. on a straight yes but whoopdedoo like i drag anyway whats the point?

to take the piss out of tiny plastic slow cars.......whatelse eveyone on here seems brainwashed they got something good, howwrong you all are pmsl.

how much longer are you gona carry on dulooding yourself?