I used to go every year as i only live a couple hours away, was suppose to be shut sown last year, is epic if you like volkswagens as their show and shine is awsome, plus its right near fistral beach and trust me its packed every year and birds everywhere and so are the drugs.......

Yeah it got hit pretty bad as did we further up the coast,they have got jaguar skills headlining again, it is crazy, you meet so many crazy people and ive never witnessed anything kicking off either, just a massive piss up its great =D

I was there last year had an awesome day it was just by chance we stuck upon it..was a roasting day love it down there, it was meant to be the last one last year was more of a vw scene but the whole place seems hippy cool haha

Edited by Gainzy
  • 2 months later...

Anyone planning on going too the next one, me and mates couldn't make it this year and are booking a caravan soon. Be good to meet some fellow members, plus its going to be the first show my glanza will be ready for and going too