Got sold an emanage ultimate around Christmas time (I know it was a long time ago) but got it fitted yesterday to be told that it wasn't even set for any starlet and the loom wasn't set for a starlet either (was told it was).

Any way got all that fitted and on start up we realised it had a miss (ecu breaking down), so he done all the mapping and did what they do, ran it with a miss and went to start it today after not using it after getting it mapped and the ecu active light wouldn't show.

I texted alex aka sean "oh I didn't sell you an ecu I dont know what your talking about" so I then went to write to him on facebook (he blocked me be for I could even get the chance) so back to texting him and again he plays dumb and says I didnt sell you an ecu..... ive got the texts from december from when he did sell it to me. So now I have no contact for him and hes just made me look a cunt. Cheers mate. Aint buying anything else off this forum. By the way the sean guy will tell everyone its his mates account hes on (dodgy sellers account that) reason russ78 is tagged is cause he advertised for him.

Edited by GLANZA-MAN

If the ecu was fuck surely the mapper wouldn't have mapped the car on it ?

Didnt know if the car was lumpy due to the ecu though, either way the ecu wasn't set up for what I was told it was set up for and the ecu should last longer than a day.

No the wiring is fine, there is power from the coil to ecu but nothing from the board.

I dont really care what it was set up for ita just why lie? Why delete me on facebook and block me other than facing up to what he sold me. The guys an idiot he knows what he sold.