What coilovers to buy?

I have bc coilovers on mine and at the moment there stiff as feck but im going to TDI north to get them set for fast road/track, every set of coilovers ive had or been in a car with have all compromised comfort a little

just about to buy some of the new meister coilovers, they are £770 but they are fully adjustable height and damper settings, I read somewhere that meister said these new ones will go softer than the older ones so a more comfortable ride but cant find it now, and if a tien edfc kit will fit you can adjust them on the go to what you want.

Edited by glanza s ep91

The 10% discount isn't available with the 0% finance, it is one or the other. :)

Regards to the coilovers, most owners review find that the Zeta-R "feel" a bit more comfortable / compliant than the BC coilovers, but are just as responsive.

That is mainly to do with the damper valving design... springs rate does make a difference but the impact is much more noticeable from the damper valving.

Hope that helps, any questions just let us know.

Jerrick

• 2 weeks later...

The 10% discount isn't available with the 0% finance, it is one or the other. :)

Regards to the coilovers, most owners review find that the Zeta-R "feel" a bit more comfortable / compliant than the BC coilovers, but are just as responsive.

That is mainly to do with the damper valving design... springs rate does make a difference but the impact is much more noticeable from the damper valving.

Hope that helps, any questions just let us know.

Jerrick

Are the bc coilovers bc racing? and are you doing any group buys on your coilovers?