professional CV writers

Has anyone ever had any experience with any and can you point me in the right direction.

Im 26 and never really had to do a cv I have always been poached and the company im working for now is getting on my nerves

Any help would be appreciated

Edited by Dean_mc88

ive wrote a few lad.

really depends what field you work in whether id be any use personally.

i write engineering/cad/design CV/job descriptions from time to time.

My boss writes all sorts really. but he is pretty expensive.

Phil

for example

the title of this thread

'Proffesional'

that would be as far as most would read in a CV, even if a senior person reads on they probably will not get over such a glaring mistake.

Phil

Hahaha ok so spelling isn't my strongest point, its never however stopped me progressing to where I am now but I completely understand what your saying.

As I've said I have extremely little experience in writing a CV as my practical work has always done the talking.

Hahaha ok so spelling isn't my strongest point, its never however stopped me progressing to where I am now but I completely understand what your saying.

As I've said I have extremely little experience in writing a CV as my practical work has always done the talking.

Nah i understand that totally.

ive wrote CVs for guys who earned way more than me that couldnt even be bothered telling me what qualifications they had lol

Phil

To be fair and you probably know this already but there is plenty of help online for CV writing. Do's and Don'ts etc etc

Depending on the job you want to keep it brief and don't babble. But as said above spelling is a good one to check (Use a spell check) and would certainly be one for the bin if it was full of errors.

Hahaha mental PM me your email and il send you my cv just take a glance see what you make of it it needs updating a little due to experience etc but it was done by a guy I met who works offshore already only a quick one mocked up

I'm sure there is an online layout format then you just type from there it basically tells you what to write and lays it neat, unfortunately most of the time it's who you know these days imo