Hi

Have a few probs with the car atm. Smoking etc so may need to get my turbo resealed or maybe a new turbo...

Question is what one could I get without having to change anything else? Below is list of mods I have...

Intercooler

Zisco manifold

Full exhaust system

Boost controller

JAM ECU

Walbro fuel pump

Hks actuator

So what turbos could just either replace the CT9 or do I go along the hybrid side?

I'm struggling to understand turbos lol help please....

Hybrids are quite expensive for the gains made, I'd go with a rebuilt CT9b. Either that, or get an adaptor plate from Dean at RW-D and run a TD04/similar

Edited by Amjad

I did speak to him about getting mine done and that's what he quoted. Didn't know about the warranty though. I may get a second hand one and get that rebuilt. Have put something on the wanted section so will see what's around first :)

I did speak to him about getting mine done and that's what he quoted. Didn't know about the warranty though. I may get a second hand one and get that rebuilt. Have put something on the wanted section so will see what's around first :)

you'll have yours back within two day's for example I sent mine on say a Monday and liam had it on his work bentch Tuesday and sent it that same day and I received it Wednesday so why spend money on one and rebuild the one you buy?

Only really a hybrid route with those mods the ct9 and hybrid ct9 tongs or speed vision I agree with Amjad with the ct9b you can still gain near enough 200bhp + @ 1bar

I thought the ct9a was 'supposed' to make more top end power?